Ranch Zucchini Chips from Paleo Plus Life:
- 1 large zucchini (roughly 9-10” long, big enough to fill a 5- tray dehydrator)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Romano cheese powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Wash and stem zucchini. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the fruit into thin rounds (about 1/4” thick is good). Place slices in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil to zucchini slices, massaging thoroughly to make sure all slices are equally coated.
- In a separate small bowl, combine cheese powder, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and sea salt. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle the cheese and spice mixture over the zucchini slices.
- Lay the slices on the trays of a dehydrator, making sure that they do not touch. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 24 hours or until chips are crisp.
Caramelized Peach & Oat Pancakes
COOKIE + Kate writes:
Thinly sliced peaches caramelize as they cook in these delicious, gluten-free, oat and yogurt pancakes. They’re peach upside-down pancakes! No need to peel your peaches, unless you want to. Recipe yields about 8 pancakes.
i love lemon water! I drink it every day.